Saturday, September 12, 2009

Wake up, suddenly...

So, I woke up this morning next to my boyfriend (completely puts a smile on my face to say that.) & I felt so at peace. The guilt I had last night was exorcised as we talked and my heart felt 10 pounds lighter. Before in relationships, I was always Wonder Woman: I cooked, I cleaned, I gave constant.. ahem "healing". I tried to be basically whatever they wanted or needed me to be. Obviously, that couldn't last long & those relationships failed. So with this new chapter in my life, I am happy to start on the correct foot. I know what I expect & want from this as does he. For once, I will not have to be Wonder Woman. Just Corsette. That alone is invaluable to me. He makes me laugh til I have to pee, think til I go hide & secretly google the subject to learn more, and smile til it feels like my face is going to split. I may not be the easiest person to fall in love with but once you're there, I try my damndest to keep you there. Rupert, you mean more to me than you can ever know. Besos, babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment