Friday, September 25, 2009

Blargh


I have insomnia & since I can't sleep you are all subjected to my ramblings. I've been having a fairly bad week considering my car was broken into & my gps/cash was stolen, I'm having trouble with my muse, & I'm having doubts about my business. The only thing that seems to be helping is music/dancing & chanting Rupert's name. I'm in a rut namely & I need to break out of it. I've got 3 options: 1. Sign up for the pinup class I've been drooling over 2. Go for a weekend vacation 3. Go shopping. All involve a slightly hefty price but I can swing it without even glancing at my savings next week. I may even go for all 3. Why not be a big spender?

Also something that's been tickling me lately: burlesque class. While I will probably never have the chutzpah to perform in public, it'll be fun giving my alter ego her head.

---I do what I want

No comments:

Post a Comment