Friday, September 4, 2009

Damn..Damn..Damn!!

My Iphone screen is a shattered, prickly mess. In my rush to actually get into my office on time for once, I juggled it with my purse and dropped it. Of course it dropped on its corner, which resulted in the most epic spiderweb crack I've ever seen. Now, I am panicked. It feels like I beat my girlfriend and we are sitting in the hospital waiting room. I will have to go to Apple dragging my tail between my legs and throw myself on their cruel mercy. My emotions have ran from anxious to nauseous to despair over this phone. This wonderful piece of technology who I treated like a revered lover is now broken from my abusive neglect. Hopefully, this will cost less than $300. Damn it, baby, I'm sorry. If I could go back in time, I'd put you in your usual perch in my bra. My bosom misses you. *sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment