Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Crafts & Rats

I've finally finished all of the recipes for my cosmetic line. It will consist of lotions, lip balms, and perfumes. Now all I have to do is finish the packaging & pick a logo to start official production. It will be listed on Etsy.com & will available for purchase November 1st or sooner.

In other news, I've been researching the benefits of becoming an SG (suicide girl). The one thing that's tripping me up is being nude. While I usually have no qualms about being nude, I can't qualify being nude FOREVER on the interwebs. I'm
Very conservative with my family & I'm probably already pushing it with my tattoos & piercings. We'll see what happens after I mull it over.

People are not as happy for me as they should be. One former (& I do mean former) "friend" has confronted me on being in a relationship. Let me state for the record, that I haven't been in a serious relationship for 2 years. Yeah I dated & played around but never tried to settle down. Now that i'm trying to make one work, a lot of you "friends" are bitching about it. If you don't like it, fuck off. My happiness is not yours and I have supported you all even when you've been beaten, cheated on, & abandoned. So support or deal. That's your decision.

------------------------------------------

"So good, so good, so good
I know you hate it but I'm
So good, so good, so good"

-So Good by Destiny's Child


---I do what I want

No comments:

Post a Comment