Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Chakra Locked

So, lately I've been preoccupied. I've been worrying about my job, money, possessions, & career path. I've been bogging myself down with things that don't matter and as a result my chakra has rebelled. I'm probably two incidents from compromising my whole chakra. As it stands, my root, heart, & crown chakras are fried. My solar plexus will probably be next. I just don't know what I want. I have no career path, no pressing needs, & no journey. There is nothing I need to do. I sit at a crossroads and have no compass. There is no voice whispering in my ear suggesting a direction. The winds of change no longer blow me away. This, my friends, is the crux of my problem. I am out of sync with the universe. I can no longer feel the dance of time or share in the blessings of the The Mother. I stand outside looking in. I have wants that disguise themselves as needs. I have no use for them but they batter at my senses. I cling to them because they are the last things I know in my swiftly changing world. I know money. I know possessions. I know greed frankly. Maybe I'm out of sync because I'm transitioning. I feel that as soon as I'm back in sync, I'll be a whole new me. There's a changing in my stars. Time to make it for the better.
---I do what I want

No comments:

Post a Comment