Thursday, July 16, 2009

Book Review

I have just finished The Bitten by L.A. Banks. It's book 4 of the Vampire Huntress series. I believe quite simply that it was beautifully written book. It kept and held my attention from beginning to end. I had Minion (book 1) for over a year before finally reading it. Something was stopping me from starting the series. As I got into it, I realized that I was feeling a lot like the main character at the time: hurt, upset, & losing that 1st love. So it makes sense while I veered from it mentally.
But I digress, I feel this is the best book in the series so far. The other books are going to have to work very, very hard to beat the pace of this book. It had everything: action, terror, suspense & passion. Just all in all, a beautiful read. Thank you, L.A. Banks!

No comments:

Post a Comment