Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fleet Week!!

So, this morning I woke up from a particularly super steamy dream about a Marine to discover that it is Fleet Week. For those of you as unfamiliar with Fleet Week as I was, it basically boils down to thousands of Navy & Marine soldiers running around New York for a week. (Basically "On the Town" starting Gene Kelly & Frank Sinatra.) This made me want to immediately ditch work & head to NYC to lure unsuspecting Marines to my den of sin. But since I'm responsible (read: lame), I went to work & daydreamed about Marines in Dress Whites with Colgate smiles. I envy every woman in NYC right now. Marines: you always have a place in my arms. Oorah!



----------------------------------------
"New York! New York!
It's a hell of a town!"

No comments:

Post a Comment