Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Misdirection

So much has been going on that I feel like my frequency is off. Instead of a deep, calm bell, I'm getting the high pitched whine of a turbine. I've finally started my perfume business on Etsy (http://mercurypotions.etsy.com). I got my ABC bridal consultant renewal form & I'm waffling on whether or not I should try that again. My job is the same quagmire it's always been & frankly it's getting harder and harder for me to get up the energy to go every morning.

I yearn for so much more but lack the direction to get it. I see the goal but the path is lost. It's time I swallowed my own medicine and get my life together. I will make a list of my goals and see which ones to cut out and which ones to renew. I truly need to figure out what I want to do with my life. All this tossing & switching is not good my health, sanity nor soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment