Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Last Action Hero

So for the last 2 weeks, I've been exercising more than ever. It's mainly push ups and treadmill work. After I while I realized, I was only focusing on upper body strength and running. It occurred to me that I was getting in shape for a zombie invasion/Apocalypse. I was working on running faster than everyone else & being able to boost myself up and over stuff. And apparently I'm not the only person doing this. I remembered a trip a friend took me on to the Catskills & we were discussing him stockpiling his medicine & his escape plan to the mountains. Then later that night, I was watching a Patton Oswalt special and he said the same thing about going off his meds to survive the collapse of society. Everyone is preparing for some type of crisis and I'm just glad to be on board. Now for me to go stockpile food, water, & batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment